Yesterday I finished the 3rd quilt on my new system. I will try to post pictures later, but I am not sure how well they will show the quilting. I did lots of template practice on this quilt and even tried a feather design in the sashing. With the dark backing I put on this quilt and the blue thread on blue fabric for the sashing you can not really see the design in the sashing on either side in a photo. But I was surprised at how well my first attempt at this design worked out. The blocks took me a while, but the sashing went really fast.
I have 2 charity quilts to do next and will either do a panto or freehand edge to edge like whimsy. They are going to be hard to load because the backing fabric is only about 2 inches larger than the quilt so I have very little wiggle room for attaching them to the frame. I am going to sew waste fabric on the top and bottom to attach to the leaders and see if I can get the tops to float that way.