I finally finished piecing a king sized Drunkard's Path quilt that I have been working on for the past few years. See, I still piece. :)
It is all batiks and very scrappy. I decide that I did not want to use a formal layout so I just let the pieces make partial circles through out the quilt. I put muslin on my frame and started playing with freehand designs and decide to quilt it with swirls and suns.
I put the quilt on the frame on Friday was able to freehand the whole quilt in one day. Boy was it fun. I really liked doodling with the quilting machine. I put the binding on Saturday morning and had it hand sewn on the other side by Sunday evening. Now all I have to do is decide on what I want on the label.