I have finished quilting my second quilt which is a baby quilt for a friend. Since she doesn't know about it yet, I will post a picture after I give it to her. I did the same Double Plume panto on it. It is a play quilt, so it is 2 pieces of theme fabric that I quilted together with the idea that it can be used on any floor for the baby to play on. The fabrics match the theme that she has decorated her nursery in.
I have my 3rd quilt on the frame. It is a top that I made the first year I was quilting when 2 LQS did Thangles' Buck A Block program using civil war fabrics. I was able to get a 2nd block out of some of the months so I ended up with 30 blocks instead of 24. I am playing with some templates on this one and it is taking me longer to complete. I am getting a lot more comfortable with my machine and using the templates. I am doing a Piano Key outer border and opposing scallops in 2nd border, the blocks are practice for doing continous circle, but I am just playing with whatever comes to mind for the individual blocks. I don't really know what I am going to do in the sashing. I have stabilized the quilt by practicing Stitch in the Ditch on all the borders and blocks.
I picked up 2 quilt tops and backs at guild last Thursday that I will do once this one is off the frame. I am hoping to get them done the first week of January.